How it Works
- Make a reservation online or by phone.
- Download the directions to our parking facility.
- On the day of your cruise we recommend that plan to park your vehicle between 11am - 1pm.
- Once you arrive we will load your luggage and head straight to the cruise ship terminal.
- At the terminal the porter will take your luggage to your cabin.
- Once the ship has docked and you have passed through customs, give us a call (number provided at departure) and if we are not already at the terminal, we will there within 15min to pick you up.
- We will have a sign and your cell phone number if we can not find each other in the crowd.
|Parking Lot||Price||Sheltered||Roundtrip Shuttle||Distance||Keys Stay With You||Luggage Travels With You|
|Machu Picchu||$14||YES||YES||Only a 5min drive from the cruise terminal||YES||YES|
|Official Parking Lot||$16||NO||YES||3min drive from the cruise terminal||YES||NO|
|Hilton Parking Lot||$30+||YES||One Way Only||5min walk||YES||YES|
|Whale Lot||$30+||NO||NO||5min walk||YES||YES|
Calculate the hidden cost of parking at a hotel
Some hotels will offer you reduced rates for cruise ship parking if you stay a night at their hotel. At first glance this may look like an attractive offer, however, keep in mind the following points:
- None of the hotels offer a Roundtrip shuttle. To get back to your hotel you will have to take a Taxi. Taxis charge a fixed rate of $7 per person, with a $10 minimum, from the cruise terminal to a downtown hotel. The wait for a Taxi can take up to an hour.
- Some hotels offer no transportation. You will have to pay for a Taxi each way at the rates mentioned above.
- Parking at a hotel that is outside Downtown New Orleans, may seem cheap at first until you realize that Taxis can charge you as much as $13 per person to transfer your family to the cruise terminal.
- Many hotels outside Downtown New Orleans do not have sheltered parking.
Return to New Orleans Cruise Ship Parking Solution